Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Speaking of Celtic - secret box (0/1)

"Scratch Ankle" wrote

Assuming that scroll saw uses plain end blades instead of pin type blades,
on of those circular blades isn't necessary as those small plain end blades
can turn very sharply and leave a very smooth edge that will need little if
any sanding. Takes a little practice but the results are much nicer.

--
Mine is a Delta, it uses plain end blades.
I have used both blades a little and find that I like them both. Each has

Kate