Posted to alt.home.repair
No Name

Default Gas Furnance Problems

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in news:573a7$470c1893$9440c41e$4530
@STARBAND.NET:

"Clark" wrote in message
kjpro @ usenet.com wrote in

:

"Clark" wrote in message

So much space yet you have nothing new to say.
Cat got your tongue?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts.

Pretty
silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It

never
fails*.

Boring.

I know you are but what am I?

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty
silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never
fails*.

By the way, if you don't like it why do you respond? Gotta a little

problem
there dancing monkey boi? Sure, it's ok, you can admit it. It'll only hurt
a while and then you can start to get better.

Have no food?