Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John John is offline

Default Quick change system for blast cabinet media?

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
. ..

snip

* - "media", "medium". The industry uses "media" whether they're talking
single or multiple. I was buying some locally and we were talking about
the different ones. I referred to a particular one, as in "... this
medium ..." and he corrected me: "it's 'media'". He's in the media
business, but he didn't know that the word is plural and that there is a
singular version. I let it go.

Maybe once you have two grains of a medium, you have media. But that creates
some ugly sentences. So I'll let it go, too. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Media is a place in Pennsylvania.

Medium is how I like my steak done.