Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default Mill choreography

In article ,
Nick Mueller wrote:

Wes wrote:

I'm a firm believer that engineers should spend some time as apprentices
making the things they aspire to design.

I know that some companies punish stupid or hard to assemble constructions
an engineer did by sending him to the assembly line and letting him do the
work for at least one day.

A smart company (try and find one of those) would do it as S.O.P.,
regardless of design "good" or design "bad" - the opportunity to see
what went right and what wrong, and what thing the designer thought
would help that's irrelevant, and what thing the designer thought would
be easy that's hard - all these are important.