Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default Toolboxes - are there *any* good ones out there?

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 10:09:39 +0000, tinnews wrote:

Adam Aglionby wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:15 pm, wrote:
snipped
So, as I said, are there any good, practical, tool-boxes out there?
Price isn't terribly important but I'd want to be sure it's good if
it's expensive.

--
Chris Green

Have a Bucket Boss contractor case that have had for a few years, vouch
for hard wearing material, with dollar being low hqave you thought of a
bucket organiser

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Bucket-Bos...QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://tinyurl.com/26rzry

It certainly different! It looks like it would be a good candidate for
the 'tote' type approach where you want to gather up a specific set of
tools for a job.

Isn't it surprising how different places can have such very different
approaches to the same requirement.

==================================
Note that the bucket is NOT supplied, which seems to be an important
part of the item. Personally, I have several strong builders' buckets
(about £1-00 each at Wickes) which I use for carrying anything from basic
tools to scaffold clips and I don't need numerous pockets to lose things
in. I've recently bought two large flexible yellow buckets (Wickes /18"
diameter / 13" high / 2 handles) which can be used in a wheelbarrow if too
heavy for two-handed carrying.

Cic.

--
Using Ubuntu Linux