Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] tinnews@isbd.co.uk is offline

Default Toolboxes - are there *any* good ones out there?

Adam Aglionby wrote:
On Oct 12, 5:15 pm, wrote:
snipped

So, as I said, are there any good, practical, tool-boxes out there?
Price isn't terribly important but I'd want to be sure it's good if
it's expensive.

--
Chris Green

Have a Bucket Boss contractor case that have had for a few years,
vouch for hard wearing material, with dollar being low hqave you
thought of a bucket organiser

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-Bucket-Bos...QQcmdZViewItem
or
http://tinyurl.com/26rzry

It certainly different! It looks like it would be a good candidate
for the 'tote' type approach where you want to gather up a specific
set of tools for a job.

Isn't it surprising how different places can have such very different
approaches to the same requirement.

--
Chris Green