Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Joerg Joerg is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

Fred Abse wrote:
On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 08:38:14 -0700, John Larkin wrote:

1/x
1/x
-
1/x

If you want a good laugh, lend a reverse Polish calculator to a bean
counter.

I did that! Not out of malfeasance, I plain forgot that there are people
that use non-RPN calculators. Since nobody else in that meeting had a
calculator he asked me to run the numbers after after having given up.
Then at the end one guy let off a comment along the lines of "Ah, these
MBA types just don't know, lemme show you how it's done." A minute later
he sat there totally red in the face.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/