Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
robb robb is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

"John Larkin" wrote
in message ...
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 13:13:59 -0700, "Joel Koltner"
wrote:

There's a secret, seldom-used, nearly foolproof way to avoid

program
bugs, which I will now reveal to the world:

Every time you write a line of code, think about it.

John

Damn John i wish i had not read that !

all those years of using software debugging tools of various
complexities, tedium, exorbitant costs in money and time and all
i had to do was use the John methodolgy of code construction the
"T.A.I. method"

now if you could just work some traceability in to that method
along with peer review ideas, some QA stability and QC measures
then you could sell it

yes it was a joke (partially)
robb