Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
Dallas D Dallas D is offline

Default Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

When all is said and done the truth is out of style so how does it
really matter anyway? Just be a good citizen and STFU, do your job and
no one will get hurt right?

wrote:
On Oct 10, 7:09 pm, ViperMods wrote:
I like the fact that in a lot of w.t.c. vidz that you can hear the
noise of the blast charges(I believe they are called) and the
buildings look demolished via detonation floor by floor starting at
the top and working down
The demolition is faster than the fall rate of the building plus
buildings do not fall like what is seen in the videos unless they are
being demolished via explosives
But hey do your research then draw your own conclusions
I suggest if you're interested that you watch some videos until you
get one with uncut live audio on the scene from a spectator{no
reporters on the audio feed} and no stupid angles that cut off
sections of the building from your view also watch a documentary on tv
or the net about people that professionally demolish buildings via
controlled implosions you want to compare in your mind this footage of
controlled building demolition via explosives to the footage you re-
view on the w.t.c. I believe your opinion will change when you make
the comparison if you are open minded enough to give this a try
my mind is made up as I've completer hundreds of hours of research and
viewed countless documentary's but focusing too much on the past...
whats the point after all there is no time like the present in which
we live, I only use the past to shape the present so we may all have a
better future

Well said Viper. . .