Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

Default Electronnic Spirit Level (Lidl)

In article , Andy Hall wrote:

- increase the price of the basic service. There is little extra
cost in securing a signature at the door in comparison with the
logistics cost, so the real cost is closer to £1 than 34p. Would you
be willing to pay £1 per item?

Are you seriously considering that every item of post should be tracked and
signed for??

There is no one at home here just about every weekday yet most days we have
post of some sort. Do you suggest I have to go into town, pay parking and
collect this? So instead of a daily service I get a less convenient, weekly
service (or may I should drive to town everyday?)

I guess it's less of an issue if you have servants to send

Darren