Posted to sci.electronics.repair
msg msg is offline

Default how to repair lifted trace pads ?

sci.electronics.basics removed from thread

Arfa Daily wrote:

snip

Some of your
comedy programmes go down really well here, as I'm sure that some of ours do
over there...

I sure miss Fawlty Towers; I tried taping the series in one of its 1980's
reairings here (U.S.) on VHS but alas its like watching a blizzard out a
dirty window now. I wonder if there are uncut episodes on DVD?

Do you have any favorite U.S. sitcoms? What do you think of Married with
Children (episodes after 1990 are better) and Two and a Half Men?
I believe there are clearly Brit (or perhaps Continental?) influences in
both of them.

Regards,

Michael