jacob

Default Upgrade to a three phase domestic supply?

We have 3 phase already in our chapel - being converted to house and
workshop. I am keeping it as I am a woodworker and have some 3 phase
machines - and future machines bought will be much cheaper if 3 phase,
second hand that is, not much difference in new prices. Also, having a
large workshop I could for instance accomodate a potter with a large
kiln which would definitely need 3 phase.
Except for these considerations 3 phase is unecessary and no normal
domestic set-up is ever likely to exceed 100amps.
However the problem remains - what considerations are there with
respect to re-wiring in 3 phase. I'm ok with single phase wiring and I
know about spreading the load between phases but are there any
particular problems or no-nos, or good sources of info?

cheers

Jacob