Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Question About Bearings...

"Nick Mueller" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

Yes. And the first test models were built almost 30 years ago. I reported
on them in 1981. g

G And I remember that I invented ceramic coating on the top of pistons.
That was in the early 80's. But then I had to realize that that idea was
given up some years before. :-)

There's very little that hasn't been thought of in IC piston engines, I
believe. I keep thinking about it, and a million other people keep thinking
about it, but it seems likely we're all going around in the same circles.

However, it's still good for helping to put me to sleep on sleepless nights.

--
Ed Huntress