Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Randy Randy is offline

Default Dremel tools

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 16:19:09 +0000 (UTC), Todd Rich
wrote:

SteveB wrote:

"Randy" wrote in message
Anyone have any recommendations for a dremel tool or a non-Dremel
brand dremel like tool? I have had really bad luck with dremel tools
as the variable speed control always dies within a few weeks of my
having it. Maybe they just aren't made for metal working.

Non-Chinese preferred but that's most likely impossible. Last time I
was at Sears I noticed that ALL Craftsman power tools were Chinese.

Thank You,
Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

I have a Foredom, and love it.

Steve

Second vote for the Foredom. Great tool. It will last for years of heavy
use.
Tod

Is the Foredom air or electric?