Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default Soul Searching....

On Oct 11, 2:05 pm, Gunner wrote:
It started out innocently enough. I began to think at parties now
and then -- just to loosen up.

Inevitably, though, one thought led to another, and soon I was more
than just a social thinker.

Nah. You got it wrong, mate. Joining a political party is non
thinking, ie the belief that assorted proven rogues and ruffians can
somehow improve society.

Your confusing "thinking" and "advanced thinking" , which is much more
complex.

And you do think - ie, you figure out how machine tools work, how to
drive (although I must admit, a lot of drivers dont do very much), how
to sidetrack debates by either changing the subject or quoting some
specious set of tailored internet "facts", -.......nuff said....you
will get there one day Gunner, the fact your still alive means there
is some hope for you yet....

Andrew VK3BFA.