Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Any one tried the 2-1/2" Clear Hose Dust Collection Kit from Woodcraft

In article .com,
" wrote:

I'm thinking about adding a dust collection system to my small shop in
my basement. We just had a baby in May, so I'm concerned about the
extra dust in the house. Has anyone tried the 2-1/2" Clear Hose Dust
Collection Kit from Woodcraft? It's supposedly small enough to be
used with your shop vac. I've got a 6 gallon 3HP Craftsman shopvac,
not sure if that would do it or not. Let me know your opinions!

Thanks!

One of my rules is, wood dust is your enemy. So, I have both a 4"
portable DC (that I move from machine to machine) -and- an air-filter (I
also have as face-mask, that I use for sanding and other really dusty
work)

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv