Posted to alt.home.repair
mayankbhargava mayankbhargava is offline

Default Is color of generator important?

Hi,

For the past few months I have been working on a project trying to
find out what people feel about colors of the generators. My earlier
study show that we often associate human attribute with colors like
green genset is eco friendly, yellow color is associated with power
and reliability.

I want to maximise the response so that I can consumerate my project.

Given below is a link for all people who think that colors and company
brands are associated. If you think its not the case then you must
take this survey do help me get the correct picture.

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?p=WEB226WZ6QKTDV

Thanks and regards to all,

Mayank