Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Secret door

"mac davis" wrote

I think they sell kits for that now, don't they?

I don't know about that, but for the past few years I've been putting toe
kick drawers in the kitchens I build. Folks really like them.

One of my owners tells me it's where she hides things from the maid's prying
eyes while she's at work.

I can believe it, with the shoe molding on they're invisible (and the
flooring crew usually manages to nail them shut when putting on the molding
if not repeatedly cautioned), and I use a sideways "L" shaped drawer pull
that you can't see even it you're on the floor on hands and knees ... you'd
have to know it was there.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/30/07