Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] robson@nf.sympatico.ca is offline

Default Need paint color recomendation

On Oct 11, 8:51 pm, "Tube Audio" wrote:
I am about to pain the interior of a rental property.

The property is in the San Francisco area and is a nice property, the rent
will be about $2100 a month which is on the low side as similar rentals are
$2600 per month. Just wanted to mention this to put it in perspective as
the bay area has insane home prices.

Picked Kelly Moore Navajo White for the walls for the living and dining
rooms and bedrooms.

Was thinking of using eggshell on the walls; is this a good or bad idea?
Future maintenance will be to fix holes in the walls (where thiings were
hung on the walls), as the tenants move out. So I am not necessarily
looking for eggshell in order to wash marks off the wall. Most of the
upkeep will be touch up paint. So for touchup which would be better flat or
eggshell?

I need a color for the trim and ceilings, I wanted to keep the ceiling and
trim color the same if possible. Swiss coffee? Antique white?

Looking for a popular stock Kelly Moore trim / ceiling color.

Of course flat on the ceiling and semi gloss on the trim, doors, and window
frames.

Thanks

Go to your local paint store. Not a big box store - a real paint
store. Take along a copy of your post with you.