Posted to alt.home.repair
Terry Terry is offline

Default What Math Conversions Do You Need?

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 21:19:00 GMT, "clot" wrote:

Eric in North TX wrote:
I keep the ESB conversion utility on my desktop at all times.
It is one of the first things I install after a new system is up and
running.
check it out; http://www.esbconsult.com/esbcalc/esbunitconv.htm

On Oct 11, 12:17 pm, javawizard wrote:
I'm wondering what I might add towww.fast-math.orgthat would help in
home repair. I'm thinking pressures, such as bars and pounds-per-
square inch, might be good. What else? Let me know if you have any
thoughts about that.

Many thanks, the acre feet could be most useful. In the past, I've often
had to convert various rainfall figures from Imperial to SI and reverse.
This should be useful - though someone's law will say that I won't have
to use it until I've forgotten that I have the facility available! ;(

Google has a pretty damn good one.
It can convert cm to lightyears to feet.