Posted to sci.electronics.repair
justmanuals justmanuals is offline

Default Sony Digital Camera Repair info and spare parts

On Oct 10, 5:16 pm, wrote:
On 4 oct, 09:38, SONY digital camera parts
wrote:

We have expertise in Sony digital Handycam and Cubershots.
We can sellservicemanualsand original spares.

All users andserviceprofessionals are welcome.

We have completed 30 years in the repair World of Panasonic and Sony.
Weservicecustomers Worldwide.

Hi, mi name is Ricardo Dasseville and I have aserviceof digital
cameras, camcorders and computers in Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires,
Argentina. I like have a contact with you, but I dont speak inglish
very well. Can you speak spanish?. Do you sell parts of Sony and
Panasonic? And what more?. Well my adress is Bolivar 2582, Mar del
Plata. My phone is 54-223-410-4718.I wait for your answer. Thank you
very much.

For Service and Parts manuals, http://www.justmanuals.com all
electronics related manuals just $9.99 and less, instant downloading.