Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark Mark is offline

Default Water Filled Extinguishers .

Stuart B wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 22:44:47 GMT, "Mark" wrote:

Stuart B wrote in message
.. .
Ages ago someone on Freecycle gave me a couple of fire extinguishers
and one of them was a water filled one . It was empty so I took the
top off and filled it with water .

I was going to give it away on Freecycle but as it seems to be working
I'll keep it but I need to know more about it .

Stuart

Err
But now the Co2 cartridge has been used, so if you ever have a fire to

use
it on in the future..... not a lot will happen.

Well I presume that they are replaceable ..No ?

Yes they are a one shot device and must be replaced after use.
The cartridge is exchanged, if it's not an obsolete type.

-