Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Epstein paper - Synthesis of Passive RC Networks with Gains Greater than Unity.pdf

On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 05:16:03 -0700, The Phantom
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:34:47 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:57:29 -0700, The Phantom
wrote:

As promised.

Cool; thanks.

Here are a couple of sims. RCboost2 is the one I accidentally
discovered ca 1975, when a thing oscillated that wasn't supposed to.

Your first example is identical in topology to the first example in
Vorperian's paper. Your resistors even have the same values he uses.

I picked that up somewhere else on the web, no doubt propagated from
his original. My second circuit is based on my accidental topology,
with the same values plugged in for convenience. The actual circuit,
part of an intercom/cargo winch control system for the C5A, had
different values, which I can't remember, and oscillated around 40 Hz.

John