Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electonics.design
John Popelish John Popelish is offline

Default Cleaning PC

Jim Thompson wrote:
Trying to vacuum down in heatsink crevices I can't get there.

Any caveats with just taking an air hose to it ?:-)

The biggest problem with compressed air is it blows the dist
everywhere (both inside the box and all over the room).

I often use compressed air, but I have to take the box
outside to do it, or hold the vacuum hose in one hand and
the air gun in the other and suck up the dust, just as the
air jet knocks it loose. This way, I only have to move it
once, not chase it around the box lots of times.