Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
robb robb is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

"ChairmanOfTheBored" wrote in message

One more thing for the OP.

The word you are looking for is CRITIQUE.

thanks , im still gettin my edumacation ...

however, i think the context implies the use of criticism over
critique as in the expression "constructive criticism" where
critique alone would have been appropriate. At the time of
posting i could not remeber how to spell
criticism/critisicm/critisism and i did not want to look dumb or
invite comments on spelling errors so i went with critic

oh well i guess i failed on both counts

robb