Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Hanging kitchen cabinets

desgnr wrote:
The block is not filled.
It just has a plaster coat on it.
If i used the plywood it would show at the end of the cabinet run.

Not if it fits the size of the cabinet...all need is a moulding at the edge.

If not filled, tapcon anchors can work relatively easily but less
conveniently than having an easier surface to work on.

--

"dpb" wrote in message ...
desgnr wrote:
I have a row home & the kitchen wall that the cabinets are going on is
the wall between my house & the house next store.
The wall is Block.
How can i mount the cabinets to that wall ?

Easiest is to put up a sheet of 3/4" ply solidly to the wall w/ anchors
and mount to it.

Otherwise, first I'd ask if the block wall is filled...