Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] spiderindia.tent@gmail.com is offline

Default handicrafts furniture

Dear Sir,

We are manufacturers & Exporters of Indian handicrafts Furniture &
Gifts articles and canvas block print tent.

Our product consist
1. Furnitu - Almirah, bookcase, dining. Tables, chairs, bed,
bedside, sideboards, coffee table, benches,

2. Gifts Articles: - Photo frame, candles, boxes, drawer chest, cage,
lamps, animals figure, lantern, planters,

3.Tent:- We are making tents hotels, restaurant, garden, beeches,
farmhouse, hills, deserts, and umbrella. All tents have cream water-
resistant, cotton canvas exteriors with plain or woodblock printed and
embroidered cotton interiors. They are handmade in the traditional
way. Each tent consists of the two-ply canopy, bamboo, or metal frame
with junctions, all ropes, appropriate grade tent pegs, matching pole
covers and hand turned wood finials.

Contact for inquiry:-

SOHAN SINGH
BHAGWATI ARTS