Posted to alt.dss.hack,rec.woodworking,de.alt.dateien.weibsbilder,edm.forsale,alt.fashion
Robert Weldon Robert Weldon is offline

Default Looks like the "conspiracy theories" really were true after all...

"Dallas D" wrote in message
news7cPi.4555$G25.2182@edtnps89...
Wow, google is amazing, here it is:
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...hullpiece.html
I hope we can agree at least that the videos are entertaining.

Cheers

Yes, they are entertaining fiction.

Robert Weldon wrote:
"Dallas D" wrote in message
You're an ass, It's not me suggesting it; watch the vids and you'll see
what they are talking about. And then maybe you will have some valid
response, until then STFU. The cameras would have caught the plane when
it was at bilding level, smashing into the building smart ass! And the
pics after do not show parts of a "passenger jet" any where, there are
wire spools though, according to those vids. I say prove them wrong
with hard evidence not retort, flaming responses like you idiots have.

You don't thing George and his buddies wouldn't do it? Remember his
response when 911 happened? Didn't look to surprised did he? Just look
at the mockery he has made of the USA from the beginning and now look at
the state of the Union, it's not a Union anymore, it's an Empire. I'm
not saying it's a bad thing but at least let's call a spade a spade.

If you believe those videos then you are an idiot. Bush cannot manage a
war, there is no way in hell those idiots could manage a coverup of those
dimensions. I have seen the pictures of the crash, and I can clearly see
airplane parts. The security cameras were pointed at doors, and they use
a low frame rate to save space, the plane hit in the middle of a wall,
there is no way the cameras would have caught the plane. Other security
cameras, however, did. Do some research, and not the nutbar conspiracy
sites.

I notice you had no response to the literally hundreds of eyewitness
reports of the crash.