Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Krohn-Hite UHR-220 need help ???

Lord Garth wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message

Speaking of caps Michael, Have you any 470uF 16v 105 C radial caps that are
8mm
in diameter or less? I need 4 to fix a router!

Perhaps you know the minimum order from Jameco, they have a suitable cap but
the total order is a little over a dollar.

Thanks

Sorry, I don't. In fact I am out of all the 105° C electrolytics
right now. Computers that need 105° C electrolytics replaced are piling
up, till I can afford to order more parts.

Did you check Mouser? No minimum order.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell