Backlash

Default made a set of handlebars for my harley

Are you guys talking about Hardly Ablesons?

RJ

--
"Have no one say it, and say it to your shame, that all was well here, until
YOU came."

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 May 2004 01:52:26 GMT, "TheMan" wrote:

What do dogs and a Harley have in common? They both like to ride in the
back of pickup trucks!

And they both mark their territory.

Gunner

"Alan Moore" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 15 May 2004 18:05:35 -0700, "Lane"
lane_nospam@copperaccents_dot_com wrote:

Why make 'em if'n you aint goin to use 'em?

'Cuz they're for a Harley. Everything's just for show.

Al Moore

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell