Posted to alt.home.repair
NotX NotX is offline

Default Is This DirecTv Dish Compatible with My Receiver?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 03:23:03 -0700, wrote:

[snip]

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin

"I cannot conceive otherwise than that He, the Infinite Father,
expects or requires no worship or praise from us, but that He is even
infinitely above it."
--Benjamin Franklin

That reminds me of why most scientists don't admit to being atheist.
They need money from the ignorant masses.

&&&

WARNING: The following sig should not be read by the humor-impaired,
such as religious fundamentalists.

--
Eat JEEZUS PLEEZERS: Tiny little bits of imitation meat on a stick
resembling an ancient torture device.