Posted to alabama.sports.alabama,rec.woodworking,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.usenet.kooks
eekamouse eekamouse is offline

Default A serious question?

Allen Roy wrote:
Listen junior since you have nothing to contribute to the group, why not go
play in some other group.

"eekamouse" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 9, 12:00 pm, David wrote:
On 09 Oct 2007 16:08:01 GMT, ThePsyko
typed furiously:

On 09 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
David cry out innews
On 09 Oct 2007 04:09:35 GMT, ThePsyko
typed furiously:

Lamey the Cable Guy wrote in
groups.com:

wrote:
How's the tide doing? Anyone need watering. The fish are biting.
Losing ball club for sure. Any discussions needed.

Alabama Crimson Tide sucks the big one dude. Always did and always
will. Auburn Tigers is where its at..............WAR EAGLE god dam
it!

Crimson Tide has been nothing since Bear kicked.....Coach Curry give
me a freaking break./ he always was a jerkoff..........and all the
other losers as well that they have hired and that they think is
gonna bring them into the honey of a championship.......yea right!

WAR EAGLE.huh ok I already said that didn't I?

I can't believe you came back to usenet after I spnaked you so hard!

Did you bring pizza?

oh, and screw Alabama - It's Cal all the way this year baby... and
look at them Raider.. all alone atop their division.. it's been a
great weekend in football!!!

I do wish you would not talk politics.

what politics? We're talking football!

As I said, politics. You don't really call that USA game "football" do
you. Do they ever kick the ball?
--
Regards
David

Brought to you courtesy of Larry the Butt ****er Blanchard

hahahahaha, I'll hav eyou know Allen that Iam a senior, buty your
welcome to come sit on my rat tailed file and rotate that ass of yours
if it does you some good, other than that why not just shut the ****
up dumbass..you give your fellow retards a bad image. Too much
wanking is known to cause your problem Allen..............