Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave Martindale Dave Martindale is offline

Default plug-in "permanent" house wiring

"Pete C." writes:

Your entire argument stems from the fact
that I could do it cheaper if I used non-rack mount generics. You
have not pointed out a math error!

I have pointed out a common sense error. If you need to try to make
things cosmetically flashy to try to impress technologically ignorant
clients that is an entirely different issue.

He should also avoid showing his setup to his technologically
sophisticated clients. He doesn't want one saying "Why did you run a
circuit all the way from the basement instead of just adding a new UPS
in the attic? That would be cheaper and give more run time."

Dave