Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default Ladder safety

Kind of funny is a sick sort of way. Ladder safety should be a
priority. Recently had a neighbor take a nasty fall.
She pulled her SUV up to a tree, placed a rug on the car and used it
to support an extension ladder. She then proceeded to trim branches.
The result was predictable, the ladder slipped on the car / rug and
she fell a good 10 ft with momentum. She broke 8 ribs, collar bone,
cracked 3 vertebrae tore the left rotator cup and punctured a lung.
She crawled to a phone and called me, I took one look at her and
called 911. She was in a hospital for a month and is still in a rehab
facility, 3 months predicted recovery time, & no guarantee she will
ever regain full use of her left arm. Safety first kids

On Oct 10, 7:12 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Safety video (not)http://www.maniacworld.com/Home-Shop...-Accident.html