Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default plug-in "permanent" house wiring

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 12:17:56 -0400, mm
wrote:

[snip]

Of course that would be the speed of light in copper. I held a lamp
up to; one side of a copper sheet, and it hasn't gotten through to the
other side yet. Should I wait another hour.

[snip]

That reminds me of "slow glass" which is physically the same as
regular glass, but optically it's 10 light-years thick. When you look
into it you see what was on the other side 10 years ago. :-)

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"I have found Christian dogma unintelligable. Early
in life I absented myself from Christian assemblies."
-- Benjamin Franklin