Posted to rec.woodworking,alt.support.incest,rec.nude,alt.usenet.kooks
Daedalus Daedalus is offline

Default A serious question?

On 09 Oct 2007 18:27:33 GMT, ThePsyko
wrote:

On 09 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and heard
eekamouse cry out in
roups.com...

On Oct 9, 12:00 pm, David wrote:
On 09 Oct 2007 16:08:01 GMT, ThePsyko
typed furiously:

On 09 Oct 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.support.incest and
heard David cry out
innews
On 09 Oct 2007 04:09:35 GMT, ThePsyko
typed furiously:

Lamey the Cable Guy wrote in
groups.com:

wrote:
How's the tide doing? Anyone need watering. The fish are
biting. Losing ball club for sure. Any discussions needed.

Alabama Crimson Tide sucks the big one dude. Always did and
always will. Auburn Tigers is where its at..............WAR
EAGLE god dam it!

Crimson Tide has been nothing since Bear kicked.....Coach Curry
give me a freaking break./ he always was a jerkoff..........and
all the other losers as well that they have hired and that they
think is gonna bring them into the honey of a
championship.......yea right!

WAR EAGLE.huh ok I already said that didn't I?

I can't believe you came back to usenet after I spnaked you so
hard!

Did you bring pizza?

oh, and screw Alabama - It's Cal all the way this year baby... and
look at them Raider.. all alone atop their division.. it's been a
great weekend in football!!!

I do wish you would not talk politics.

what politics? We're talking football!

As I said, politics. You don't really call that USA game "football"
do you. Do they ever kick the ball?
--
Regards
David