Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Kate Kate is offline

Default Speaking of Celtic - secret box (0/1)

"Casper" wrote in message
Nice mac. Woodburning? For a moment I thought maybe scrollsaw. I've
been trying to convince my husband to let me buy a scrollsaw for a
while, but haven't gotten him fully convinced yet... lol. Been
thinking of trying my hand at woodburning to add details and designs
to my turning projects. I just am not sure I'm that good free hand, ya
know? Tell her real nice work.

I got her to let me post a few of her older ones...
She's evolving new skills and stuff and wouldn't let me copy any of
that.....
The "Mexican Influence"?

mac

I bought a nice little scroll saw at the local pawn shop a few months ago
for $50. It's a Delta single speed.
You can get them at good prices there. I have not had much time to play with
it but I DID buy some circular(?) blades that let you cut in any direction
and WOW it was fun! You can cut itty bitty patterns just like carving
cheese.