Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Chuck Harris Chuck Harris is offline

Default constructive critic on my plcc adapter PCB - LCNORM.zip

Joerg wrote:
Fred Abse wrote:

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 07:52:52 -0700, Joerg wrote:

I still use it. It's the Aristor-Scholar 0903VS

I still use my Faber-Castell 1/54 Darmstadt.

Why were they all made in Germany? Ok, I came from there myself so in my
case that's different. But even in the US 95% plus of the slide rules I
saw were Aristo, Boettcher, Faber-Castell, Nestler but rarely a Pickett
oder Fredericks Post.

Around here in Maryland, they were all Picket, Sterling, or K&E.

The Picketts were very popular, but being aluminum, easily damaged.
The Sterlings were cheap plastic trash, and the K&Es were a true
piece of art.

-Chuck