Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default Is This DirecTv Dish Compatible with My Receiver?

George wrote:
You can go to Best Buy or any other chain store offering DTV and purchase
DTV components and install them yourself.. Or you can order new service
and not pay for anything.

My error, you can getjust a few items such as a replacement receiver.
The new install systems and all of the dishes etc are all factory
install only.

"Your error" is right. You can order triple LNB multi bird dishes from Circuit
City for $99.99 for DirecTV. Do you need the URL?

I'd tell you how much Best Buy is selling them for right now but their web site
is dragging ass.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com