Posted to sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.engineering.electrical
krw krw is offline

Default how to bypass dremel tool internal variable speed control?

In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

In article ,
says...
krw wrote:

I'll agree there. If it's going to get that dirty in a couple of
years, perhaps one ought to clean house a little more often. OTOH,
I learned not to put towers directly on the floor. They make good
cat-hair vacuums.

If you install a bigger fan it will either remove all of the cat's
hair, or suck it into the computer. ;-)

"It" being the cat, I assume you mean. ...makes too much noise. ;-)

Then the fan isn't big enough! ;-)

Perhaps (noise(cat) + noise(fan)) is constant? ...like "all bicycles
weigh 25lbs., if you include the lock".

--
Keith