Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

On Oct 9, 7:40 pm, F. George McDuffee gmcduf...@mcduffee-
associates.us wrote:
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:58:34 -0400, "Ed wrote:

snip There may well be a drastic drop in human caused global warming,
just not from what the "green community" had planned.

Gee, what an optimist. I'll bet you read Malthus for fun, George. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

========
Just a variation of the traditional mother's advice

Be careful what you wish for --
You just might get it!

For a similar follow-up for all the people that think Americans'
drive too much and have too many/owerful/nice cars and need a
lesson click onhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071009/wl_mideast_afp/qataropecoil

With friends like these ...
Unka' George [George McDuffee]
============
Merchants have no country.
The mere spot they stand on
does not constitute so strong an attachment
as that from which they draw their gains.

Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826),
U.S. president. Letter, 17 March 1814.

If we want real action in weaning the United States off foreign oil,
the price of crude needs to be MUCH higher.

I really think it should be well over $100/barrel.

The past 30+ years of inaction proves that no action will occur till
it does happen.

TMT