Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Bulletproof AR15 bolt

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 19:46:40 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm,
Winston quickly quoth:

Larry Jaques asked the magic question:

Couldn't they make up their minds between maximum and average? sigh
PSI sure has had some competition. We also have psi, psig, and psia.
What would Nick Danger, Third Eye, say about this brouhaha?

"My nostrils flared at the scent of his perfume: Pyramid Patchouli.
There was only one joker in L.A. sensitive enough to wear *that*
scent...and I had to find out who he was!"

"Better get your mucklucks out of the cellophane before they scorch."

--
Ultimately, the only power to which man should aspire
is that which he exercises over himself.