Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

"F. George McDuffee" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 14:58:34 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:
snip
There may well be a drastic drop in human caused global warming,
just not from what the "green community" had planned.

Gee, what an optimist. I'll bet you read Malthus for fun, George. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

========
Just a variation of the traditional mother's advice

Be careful what you wish for --
You just might get it!

For a similar follow-up for all the people that think Americans'
drive too much and have too many/owerful/nice cars and need a
lesson click on
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20071009...p/qataropecoil

With friends like these ...
Unka' George [George McDuffee]

Think about their situation. They're rich as Croesus, but only as long as
they can suck that nice black goo out from under their stinking desert.
Qatar may actually have a snowball's chance in hell of prospering even after
the oil goes away, but I doubt it very much.

So, what do you do? Get all you can for it while it lasts. It's the American
way.

Let's just hope that the new American way includes getting out from under
their thumb before things get dicey.

--
Ed Huntress