Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Finishing inside of cabinets

"Malcolm Hoar" wrote in message
In article , "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

I have such an idea for you, but first, you have to tell me your favorite
color. Think carefully.

Ummm, blue. But I'm very flexible and practical about colors.
The wife is less flexible -- are you sure you didn't mean
to ask about her favorite color? Pink or beige for a bathroom
I think.

Think about this: Measure the insides of the cabinet precisely. Find some
very thin plywood and cut to size so it can be glued inside the cabinet.
Check the fit carefully. Take the pieces to the garage and paint in the most
bulletfroof way possible. Let it sit in the garage until the stink is gone.
Install in cabinet.

If you like this idea, you owe me $5,000.00 for saving you from the paint
stink in the house. Cash will be fine.