Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default OT - Should Recalls Cause A Company's Demise?

"john" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

"john" wrote in message

Ed Huntress wrote:

snip

I've had six openings from headhunters and several unsolicited job
offers. I'm not suffering.

--
Ed Huntress

I guess the machining industry is not an option.

Not any more. I'm not getting involved again in the industry itself.
However, I am doing some writing on the subject of medical device
manufacturing.

--
Ed Huntress

Do you get to go into any machine shops making medical devices?

Not yet, but I will soon.

I bet they take a real hard look at you when they find out a medical
writer knows more than they do about machining.

Ha! Well, I'm not much of a machinist. I just studied and wrote about it for
30 years, and I was an operator, not a machinist, in a machine shop I had
once invested in.

I think it's more of a surprise when I talk to medical device manufacturers
and they find out I know something about the medical part.

--
Ed Huntress