Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bulletproof AR15 bolt

After a Computer crash and the demise of civilization, it was learned
Gunner Asch wrote on Tue, 09 Oct 2007
10:09:25 -0700 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:00:57 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:
Reminds me of conversation some years ago, which went sideways into
a discussion on how to set up a series of experiments to test some
alleged effective sexual trivia.

What's wrong with that? d8-)

Nutin, honey. We were trying to see if we could phrase it so we
could get a government grant or two. Science, health, art, we weren't
too sure which was the better route. Probably all three.

Besides..Vagina Monologs was already taken...

As a plain speaking sort of girlfriend would have said "yech, who
wants to listen to talking ****s?"

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. "