Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default A solution to stop doors slamming/being slammed?

On 2007-10-09 18:47:17 +0100, Mogga said:

On Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:51:38 GMT, Skipweasel wrote:

In article .com,
says...
Remove the doors. They soon learn that they'd rather have doors and some
privacy but learn not to slam them than have no doors at all.

Yep! That's what I did, and it worked within a day!

But did it continue to work once you'd put them back on again? Otherwise
we're in "I can prove spiders hear through their knees" territory.

I told my son about the door slamming/removal of doors idea and when
ge got in from school today he told me he'd not slammed the door - so
it's def struck a chord with him.

There you are, you see.

When I was about three, I remember telling my grandmother that I hadn't
had the sugar cubes in the bowl in her sideboard.

Had I not said anything, she would never have noticed.