Posted to alt.home.repair,nyc.politics,rec.photo.digital,misc.consumers.frugal-living,talk.politics.guns
George Grapman George Grapman is offline

Default Ron Paul...

AustinMN wrote:
On Oct 9, 12:50 pm, George Grapman wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
George Grapman wrote:
Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
George Grapman wrote:
It should have been financed by my state and local school district, with
no
federal money.
But it was and you reaped the benefits that you now want to deny to
others.
First of all you would have to FIND some benefits.
If you reaped no benefits from years of education I think the problem
was you rather than the system.
You reaped benefits from the FEDERAL money "given" to the
schools? You would certainly be among the first.

As I said if one got no benefits from that education the fault most
likely lies with the individual.

When you compare the money the federal government gives to education
to the cost of what it requires states and school districts to do to
get that money, it is doubtful that there is much benefit for anyone.

Austin

Fine, your state and district are free to refuse that money.