Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default New eBay fishing/scamming approach in the works

In article , "Up North" wrote:

Just last week I had someone list a Honda motorcycle under my username. I
check my listings several times a day and happened to catch the fake listing
within an hour after it happened. I contacted eBay through their live chat
and got it cancelled in ten minutes or so. I changed my password again for
the 4th or 5th time this year.

How did the scammer gain access to your account in the first place?

--
Regards,