Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] eleonorno@hotmail.com is offline

Default todocoleccion.net.... Quite interesting!!

On 27 sep, 15:06, Brian Lawson wrote:
On 26 Sep 2007 23:21:46 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 06:18:24 -0700, wrote:
I was well impressed with this website. I am a keen collector of a few

Funny, on rec.collecting.coins, you were a "new collector" who found it
and wanted to know what we thought there as well.

Impressive catalogue, looks very professional. Tell me what you
think...

I think that whoever gave you the idea that shill spammers aren't
immediately recognizable, was lying to you. And, I think that if you
came up with this idea all on your own, that you're stupider than you
think we are.

Just a bit of humor........on my Forte Agent newsreader set up in what
they call a "three-panel display", the long Subject lines get
foreshortened/truncated somehow. For this one, it came as.....

14 todocoleccion.net....Q....sting!!

exclamation marks and all. Seemed appropriate.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.

Dear Brian,
I´m so sorry, but you´re going to have to read me again! I believe
your situation is worse than you think, not only you feel the need to
insult strangers, but then you have no recollection of it at all :
"And, I think that if you
came up with this idea all on your own, that you're stupider than you
think we are."

These were your exact words..... and on top of that you find some sort
of "relief" reading my words,,,,,, honestly, objectively and from the
outside: it doesn´t look good!!! Shame you are not a collector,,, you
might find a bit more sense in your life... and it might improve your
memory....
Anyway... the only thing that makes sense in your message is the
information that there are not many collectors around here,,, so I
will take the hint and leave you to a better life!!
PS. No thanks giving here... I´m in England...